15 Easy Thanksgiving Side Dishes
Looking for a low-stress, easy Thanksgiving side-dish?
The holidays are here once again; one of the most exciting times of year is upon us! With family and friends gathering around to enjoy each other’s company, warm fires crackling, and the smell of delicious food enveloping the air–it’s no wonder why so many people call this the most wonderful time of year!
Still, all the excitement doesn’t come without some stress to get everything prepared on time for each celebration. Thanksgiving in particular has the bar set high for food!
To help you out, I’ve compiled 15 of the internet’s easiest, most mouth-watering Thanksgiving side dishes that will make your Thanksgiving a beautiful, low-maintenance feast to remember!
Be sure to let me know which ones you try in the comments, and how they turn out!
Have a happy Thanksgiving and rest of your holiday season!
1. Maple Roasted Carrots with Cranberries by Lazy Cat Kitchen
3. Maple Roasted Butternut Squash by Evolving Table
4. Perfect Southern Baked Macaroni and Cheese by Basil and Bubbly
4. Garlic and Bacon Green Beans by Julia’s Album
5. Fall Harvest Salad with Pumpkin Goddess Dressing by The Seasoned Mom
6. California Blend Vegetables with Parmesan Bread Crumbs by Delicious Little Bites
7. Creamed Spinach by Savory Tooth
8. Maple Roasted Beets and Carrots by Salt & Lavender
9. Roasted Mushrooms in a Browned Butter, Garlic and Thyme Sauce by Closet Cooking
10. Honey Butter Thyme Crock Pot Glazed Carrots by Savory Nothings
11. Thanksgiving Wild Rice Pilaf by Veggie Society
12. Garlic Parmesan Scalloped Potatoes by Cafe Delites
13. Instant Pot Cranberry Sauce from A Mom’s Impression
14. Sweet Potato Casserole by Tastes Better From Scratch
15. Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Cinnamon Butternut Squash with Pecans and Cranberries by Julia’s Album
Like these Thanksgiving side dish recipes? Check out my other recipes for more inspiration!