Garlic Balsamic Roasted Broccoli
A delicious, low-maintenance side dish that is full of nutrition. This one takes about twenty minutes, and can go with just about any main dish.
Servings: 6 servings
- 3 medium heads of broccoli, fresh
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar, plus more for drizzling
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, unsweetened optional
- 1/2 cup slivered or chopped almonds
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Preheat oven to 425°F. On a sheet pan, place parchment paper and set aside.
Wash broccoli and chop it into florets. Then chop florets into halves.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except dried cranberries.
Spread broccoli mixture out onto prepared baking sheet.
Bake the broccoli for 20-22 minutes until crispy and deeply browned. Monitor the broccoli to make sure it doesn't burn. In the last five minutes, add the dried cranberries.