Garlic Balsamic Roasted Broccoli
A delicious, low-maintenance side dish that is full of nutrition. This one takes about twenty minutes, and can go with just about any main dish.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time25 mins
Servings: 6 servings
- 3 medium heads of broccoli, fresh
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar, plus more for drizzling
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, unsweetened optional
- 1/2 cup slivered or chopped almonds
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Preheat oven to 425°F. On a sheet pan, place parchment paper and set aside.
Wash broccoli and chop it into florets. Then chop florets into halves.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except dried cranberries.
Spread broccoli mixture out onto prepared baking sheet.
Bake the broccoli for 20-22 minutes until crispy and deeply browned. Monitor the broccoli to make sure it doesn't burn. In the last five minutes, add the dried cranberries.